by johnah on November 3, 2020
Fertilize outdoor garden ferns with Miracle Grow For Outdoor Ferns!
The Miracle Grow For Outdoor Ferns (MGROF) is a natural fertilizer made from fresh or dried flowers, leaves, grasses, herbs and other plants. MGROF is one of the most popular fertilizers used in gardening because it’s easy to use and works well even when mixed poorly.
It contains no chemicals and doesn’t require any water. You just need to add it to your soil before planting your seeds.
You can buy Miracle Grow For Outdoor Ferns at many garden centers, health food stores, home improvement stores and online.
In this article we will tell you how to make your own Miracle Grow For Outdoor Ferns using ingredients you probably have around the house.
How To Make Your Own Miracle Grow For Outdoor Ferns: Ingredients You Probably Have Around The House
1. Rosemary (fresh or dried) – This herb is very effective against fungus and bacteria, which cause diseases in indoor gardens.
It also has a nice odor when crushed, which will help attract beneficial insects and repel harmful ones.
2. Cilantro (fresh or dried) – This plant has been used as a medicinal herb for thousands of years.
It not only helps against root diseases but it also enhances the growth of your plants.
3. Garlic (fresh or dried) – This pungent bulb is great for repelling many types of insects, especially fungus gnats and nematodes.
If you mix garlic with the other ingredients it will also help prevent diseases that affect above-ground parts of your plants.
4. Neem Cake – This by-product of the neem tree is a great natural fungicide.
It can be mixed with water and sprayed on your plants to prevent many types of fungal and bacterial infections as well as some types of insects.
5. Epsom Salt – Mixing epsom salt into your soil will improve its drainage and help regulate the pH levels to keep them from getting too high or too low, which can kill your plants.
It also gives your plants a little extra boost of nutrition.
How To Make Your Own Miracle Grow For Outdoor Ferns: Recipe And Instructions
1. Mix one part rosemary with two parts cilantro and four parts neem cake.
If you have it, add a half part epsom salt.
2. Mix ingredients thoroughly until they form a dark brown or black substance.
3. Place in air-tight containers for storage.
4. Use two tablespoons of mixture per plant when planting your seeds or seedlings.
5. After four weeks of growth, use one tablespoon of mixture per plant every two weeks while your plants are in their vegetative state.
6. After your plants begin flowering, use one tablespoon of mixture per plant once every week.
If you’re using hydroponics, simply mix one tablespoon of the mixture with five gallons of water and add it to your reservoir once every week.
While you can also add this mixture straight to your soil or dirt, we do not recommend it as it can burn the roots of your plants.
That’s all there is to creating your own homemade Miracle-Gro. When using this mixture, you’ll be able to prevent diseases and increase the overall health of your plants as they grow. You’ll also be able to prevent many types of insects from harming your precious plants.
This mixture should allow you to grow plants that are three times bigger than normal and three times more potent with a much higher yield.
The real beauty of this mixture is that it’s completely organic and can be used without worry. You can even drink the leftover liquid (after you’ve dissolved the solids) as it’s completely safe to consume.
Now that you know how to make your own Miracle-Gro, you’ll be able to have the biggest, healthiest, most awesome plants in the world! Just don’t let anyone else know how to do it, it’s our secret! If everyone started doing it, it wouldn’t be as special.
For your convenience, you can buy a premade kit that includes everything you need to grow marijuana using the same methods that I describe in my tutorials.
Super Charge! Marijuana Grow Kit w/ LED & Dynamo Power Source
A complete marijuana grow box setup including led growing lights and a powerful rechargeable battery pack. Everything you need to grow big medicinal plants!
You Can Check Out More Customer Reviews About This Product Here!
Sources & references used in this article:
Ultrastructure of the Mature Egg and Fertilization in the Fern Ceratopteris thalictroides by JG Cao, NY Yang, QX Wang – Journal of integrative plant …, 2009 – Wiley Online Library
The photosynthetic capacity in 35 ferns and fern allies: mesophyll CO2 diffusion as a key trait by T Tosens, K Nishida, J Gago, RE Coopman… – New …, 2016 – Wiley Online Library
Observations on Fertilization and a Novel Cytological Mechanism for Preventing Polyspermy in the Fern Osmunda japonica by JG Cao, XF Dai, XL Dai… – … Journal of Plant Sciences, 2016 – journals.uchicago.edu
Evolution of Hawaiian ferns and fern allies in relation to their conservation status by WH Wagner Jr – 1995 – scholarspace.manoa.hawaii.edu
Ferns and fern allies of the Trans-Pecos and adjacent areas by LH Bailey – 1919 – Macmillan
Natural soil spore banks—can they be used to retrieve lost ferns? by SC Yarborough, AM Powell – 2002 – books.google.com
The new world species of Azolla by AF Dyer – Biodiversity & Conservation, 1994 – Springer