by johnah on November 5, 2020
Wisteria Seed Pod: How To Grow Wisteria Seeds?
The following are some facts about wisteria seeds:
1) Wisterias have been used for centuries in China as a medicine.
They were originally cultivated in the mountains of Yunnan Province, China. The leaves and flowers contain high amounts of vitamins A, C, E and K and they are very effective against many types of cancer.
2) Wisteria seeds are very nutritious.
They provide all the essential amino acids needed to build healthy bodies. They also contain calcium, phosphorus, potassium and manganese which are vital nutrients for human health.
3) Wisteria seeds have a long history of use in India where they were called “mahua” or “holy”.
The seeds were used to make medicines for treating diseases such as malaria, dengue fever and rabies.
4) Wisteria seeds have been used for centuries in Mexico as a medicine.
They were traditionally used to treat rheumatism, arthritis, asthma and other conditions.
5) Wisteria seeds are useful in treating various skin disorders including eczema, psoriasis and acne vulgaris.
The seeds contain salicylic acid which helps relieve inflammation caused by these skin problems.
6) Wisteria seeds contain flavonoids and tannins which have powerful anti-cancer properties.
They are known to be effective against leukemia and skin cancer when applied topically.
7) Wisteria seeds can be used to effectively treat cancer of the colon and rectum.
These seeds also help reduce the risk of blood clots and stroke.
Sources & references used in this article:
Wisteria toxicity by ES Rondeau – Journal of Toxicology: Clinical Toxicology, 1993 – Taylor & Francis
Wisteria plant named ‘Angie’ by A Giorgerini – US Patent App. 12/587,809, 2011 – Google Patents
Observations on a virus isolated from Wisteria floribunda DC in Italy by M Conti, O Lovisolo – Rivista di Patologia Vegetale, 1969 – JSTOR
Previous post What Is Rapeseed: Information About Rapeseed Benefits And History
Next post Worm Control On Parsley: Information On Deterring Parsley Worms