Best Greenhouse Plants: Good Plants To Grow In A Greenhouse
The following are some of the best greenhouses to grow your favorite plants in a greenhouse. They include the top 10 best greenhouse plants, which will give you many benefits from growing them in a greenhouse.
1) Blue Sky House – $2,000 (Largest) You can’t go wrong with any of these blue sky house options!
2) Greenhouse – $500-$1000 These are all good choices if you want to save money.
3) Small Greenhouse – $200-$600 These are great for beginners or anyone looking for a cheap option.
4) Large Greenhouse – $700-$1500 These are ideal for those wanting to grow their own food, but don’t have the space to do it themselves.
5) Tiny Greenhouse – $100-$300 These are perfect for someone who wants to start out with something inexpensive, but still get quality results.
6) Big Greenhouse – $2000+ These are expensive options that will yield great results.
7) Small Garden Room – $150-$400 These options are perfect for someone who just needs a little extra room to grow their own food.
8) Large Garden Room – $700-$1500 These are good for those who want to grow a lot of food.
9) Greenhouse Combo Room – $600-$1500 These are great for anyone who wants to save money.
10) Indoor Greenhouse – $2000-$5000 These are ideal for those who want a combination of vegetables, fruits, and herbs year round.
You can also visit an expert to know more about the best greenhouses to grow your favorite plants in a greenhouse.
What to grow in a greenhouse?
Many people are interested in growing their favorite plants in a greenhouse. This is a good question. The answer to this can be provided by an expert. Some of the things you can grow in a small greenhouse are tomatoes, chili, lettuce, curry leaf plant, egg plants, asparagus and bok choy.
You can also grow flowers in a small greenhouse. Some of the best flowers to grow in a small greenhouse include marigolds, petunias, and pansies.
Herbs are also easy to grow in a small greenhouse. You can use them for cooking. Some of the most popular herbs to grow in a small greenhouse include basil, rosemary, and thyme.
Many people like to have fruits such as apples and oranges in their greenhouses. You can also grow vegetables such as bell peppers, potatoes, and peas.
Those are some of the things you can grow in a small greenhouse.
Tropical plants for greenhouse
Tropical plants for a greenhouse offer some of the most exotic additions to any home. The following is a list of popular tropical plants for a greenhouse:
1) Coconut palm (Cocos nucifera) It grows up to 25 feet tall and 15 feet wide.
Sources & references used in this article:
Managing diseases in greenhouse crops by WR Jarvis, WR Jarvis – 1992 – apsnet.org
Tomato plant culture: in the field, greenhouse, and home garden by JB Jones Jr – 2007 – books.google.com
Greenhouse tomato production by MM Peet, GWH Welles – Crop production science in horticulture, 2005 – books.google.com
SPICY: towards automated phenotyping of large pepper plants in the greenhouse by G van der Heijden, Y Song, G Horgan, G Polder… – Functional Plant …, 2012 – CSIRO
Future crops: The other greenhouse effect by N Stafford – 2007 – nature.com
Greenhouse growth media: Testing and nutrition guidelines by DD Warncke, DM Krauskopf – Extension Bulletin E, 1983 – archive.lib.msu.edu